Thursday, July 27, 2017

Jane Stillwater will be on my show tomorrow. Spiritual Politician, live at 4pm PST on BBSRadio.com We are going to talk about her recent embedding in Baghdad as Correspondent for The Iconoclast, that little paper in Crawford, Texas that did the right thing in 2004 and did not endorse adopted son, George W. Bush for President. They endorsed Kerry and carefully explained why that was.

Jane and I will talk about what she learned while she was 'Over There,' the possibility that she will be going back soon, the Reality Caucus , my just-beginning efforts to extract information from the Presidential Candidates of all Brands, and the need for All Americans to come together for change. That could well start with the Grandmas. Grandmas have valuable insights and, we hope, more time to get to doing.

We are aiming at a Crossing All Boundaries Meet Up of Grandmas this autumn in Crawford, Texas. We want the Warrior Grannies (Republicans) to meet up with the Raging Grannies (Democrats) and with none affiliated grannies who want to leave the world a better place for those precious grandchildren.

That is what we will be talking about.

Below is Day 3 for the Getting Presidential Reality Saga. Hope you can listen to the show tomorrow and visit the sites!


Day Three in the Quest for information direct from the Presidential Candidates. This morning I called into the Kucinich Office. Working my way through the Menu I eventually chose Option No. 3 and discovered Andrew. "Hi," I said. "I want an e-mail address so I can send the campaign a questionaire." I thought that was non-controversial; Andrew wanted more information.

"What is it you are sending?" He asked.
Sigh. "A form to fill out. Questions."
Andy's voice grew a little suspicious. "What kind of questions?"
"It's an application for the job of president. Application kinds of questions."

Eventually Andy gave me an e-mail address for David Kelley at Yahoo. I thanked him and sent the latter and form. Seconds later it bounced back. I looked at it there in my e-mail folder and opened the file with the phone number.

I naviagated the Menu and found Andy again. In consultation with a feminine voice in the background they ascertained that David has a middle name beginning with 'I'. Ignacious, it seems. Add the 'I' I was told. This time it did not come back - at least not yet.

Then I tried to send info to two of the folks on the Steering Committee. Neither received their e-mail. Was that coffee I heard sloshing in the background? None of us were drinking anything. The phone also clicks, which is not normal. In this day in age no one assumes that telephone conversations are private anymore. When I was very young my best friend who lived right next door and the family on the other side of her shared a line. That was called a Party Line, probably because it was so much fun. But then listening in was naughty; getting caught could get you into trouble, even end in a spanking. We had these ideas about privacy........So much has changed.

The other members of the Steering Committee are just names to you now - but that is going to change. I am going to introduce them. They are all nice people.

Dane Arr is a businessman in Phoenix Arizona. He is happily married and the father of three daughters. He and his family have a lot of cats. More than three, less than 20, Dane says. Dane is an astrologer who does website development, a designer, and is a repository for an enormous database on alternative health. Dane is also an inventor with brilliant ideas. His brother, now deceased, is Ron Ridenhour, the whistle blower who started the investigation into MyLai Massacre in 1969. If you don't remember what My Lai was go look.

Dane misses his brother - but he is proud that he had the courage to do the right thing. He asked me today when I think would have happened if no one had ever spoken up and said what was happening over there. Today we are seeing the same issues coming up from Iraq.

I looked at my e-mail box again. No responses yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home